SkyFox Technologies warrants all products purchased on skyfoxtech.com to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1-Year commencing upon the date of purchase (with proof of purchase).
SkyFox Technologies products are sold with the understanding that the purchaser has independently determined the suitability of the product. This Warranty is offered to the original purchaser of this product only. One year limited warranty and subject to the following conditions.
***No warranty will be honored without the purchase receipt. No exceptions***
1. Within the one year’ warranty period (1 year from date of purchase on www.skyfoxtech.com, at the judgment of our technicians, defects caused under normal use shall be repaired and replaced free of charge. All the replaced parts will become the property of SkyFox Technologies Inc.
Please note: All cabinets and accessories such as corded headset (if included), plastic ear hook, charger, are not covered under this warranty and any replacements thereof will be charged.
2. This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
(a) It has been damaged through misuse, negligence, accident or natural calamities, or (b) it has been explicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than the technicians of SkyFox Technologies Inc. or (c) it has been rendered non-functional as a result of abnormal voltage input.
3. This warranty is valid in USA only.
4. Customers should at their own costs send defective products to our repair center for repair or examination and also should cover the return shipment of the repaired products.
5. If the product or its parts are no longer manufactured or the defect cannot be rectified, SkyFox Technologies Inc. has the right not to repair the product under warranty but to replace the same with alternative product.
6. In case of disputes, the final and conclusive decision shall be made by SkyFox Technologies Inc.
For warranty claims please fill out the form below to obtain RMA. No package is accepted without the RMA displayed on the return box.